Deuteronomy 7 – 12
- Why do all the Canaanites get driven out of the Land (7:1-4, 9:4)?
- Why do the Israelites get to possess the land (7:6-8)?
- How does the past (7:17-20) connect with the future (7:22-24, 9:1-4)?
- Why is it important to remember what the Lord has done for you (chapter 8, 9:7-29, ch. 10)?
Pick a chapter 7 through 12 and ask/answer:
- ●What part of this chapter is commentary on one of the 10 commandments?
- ●What are we to remember?
- ●What do we look forward to?
- ●What happens to the obedient; what happens to the rebellious?
- ●What does God want?