The Greatest Commandment ~ Deuteronomy 6
- Is it harder to love God, your neighbor, or yourself?
- Which part of you (Matt 22:37-38) has the hardest time loving God or your neighbor?
- What is the only appropriate motivation for keeping the”10 words?”
- What are the benefits of keeping the 10 (Deut. 5:6-21), or the two (Matt 22: 37-39), or the one (Deut 6:4-5, or Gal 5:14)?
- What happened when they didn’t keep the 10; what happens in our civilized society if we don’t?
- Have you realized any of the benefits listed in chapters 5 & 6 for agreeing with God and embracing loving relationship?
- Which translation of Deut 6:4 (who the Lord is) makes most sense to you?