1) Verse 1 reminds us of what we should already know. Nothing new, it is all there. What got stirred up for you?
2) Do we remember the words of the old Prophets and Apostles or do we need new ones (verse 2)?
3) How do we answer the scoffers of creation, or the second coming, or anything in between?
4) What kind of global warming is verse 7 talking about? What is the cause?
5) Is verse 8 encouraging or discouraging?
6) Why is God patient? Who does he want to reach?
7) Should we expect that things will always be the same with only slow changes, or should we expect sudden changes?