Psalms 34 & 73
- Which time did David “bless the Lord?” (34:1) Do you do this?
- What does this psalm have to say about “faces “(v. 3 & 16) and “eyes” (v. 15)… God’s or man’s?
- How does God treat the humble versus the arrogant?
- Tell of an experience when you have tasted (experienced) how good God is (v. 8).
- Does your life and default setting show that God is good (73:1)?
- When have you been envious of the wicked (73:2)?
- Do either of these Psalms reflect your heart, or is your heart someplace else? Is there a different Psalm that reflects your heart at this time of your life?