Sun., Jan 20, 2019 ~ War Is Hell – Nahum 2
- What oppressive situations today seem as if they will never change? Or, have you seen such situations change? Nahum 1:12-13
- Is the enemy of my enemy always my friend? Babylon rises up to defeat Assyria, but in a few short years (586 BC) they conquer Judah as well. What is the lesson here?
- Is God’s justice only good for the victims or can it also benefit the oppressors? 2:8
- Who are you a messenger for and what is your message? 2:13
- In the battle movies you have seen, how do their clothes and shields get red? 2:3
- What does Jesus’ shed blood do? Matthew 27:24-25 & Hebrews 9:22