Sunday, Feb 25, 2018 ~ 1 Samuel
Study the chapter with the fear that applies most to your group.
- Why did the people want a king according to 1 Samuel 8:5?
- In chapter 10 we see Saul’s fear of commitment (v.20-22). Tell of a time you knew what God wanted and you were afraid to commit.
- 11:7 talks about the terror of the Lord and 12:20-24 talks about fear the Lord. What is the difference?
- In 13:12 we see Saul’s fear of losing control. How does fear hamper decision-making?
- What was Saul’s fear in 15:13, 14 & 24 and how did it impact his future?
- Verses 18:15 & 18:28-29 show Saul’s fear of failure and fear of the successful David.
- In 28:19-20 we are shown Saul’s fear of death. Do we have to fear death? Did Billy Graham?