Sunday, June 30th
- What does the characters in this chapter want (the crowd, the disciples, the Pharisees, the blind guy, Jesus)?
- How does Jesus multiplying the loaves and healing the blind and deaf relate to the disciples (v.17-21)?
- How does the progressive healing of the blind guy (v23-24) illustrate Peter’s beginning to see (v.29)?
- How is giving a sign the opposite of walking by faith?
- Who is Jesus to you: daily bread, a threat to the power structure, a prophet, healer, king of the universe, personal God and savior, other?
- What do you understand (v.21) in chapter 8?