Sunday, October 4th, 2020
1) What is more encouraging for you; words, actions or presence?
2) Who is your “Barnabas” (Acts 4:36-37)? Are you a Barnabas to anyone?
3) What is the last word of encouragement you gave or received (Act 13:15)?
4) Share an encouraging experience you have had by someone (you or them) simply showing up (Acts 11:23).
5) What encouraging things have you done or has been done to you lately (Acts: 4:37, 9:26-27)?
6) According to Ephesians 4:29, can your words be part time encourager, part time critic?
7) How can you intentionally be an encouragement this week?