The LIGHT of Christmas! ~ Isaiah 9
- We begin advent focusing on the light. How important is light to you this time of year?
- What does darkness and light represent in Isaiah 9:2? How do you suppose the darkness described compares to our darkness today?
- Can we self-illuminate, or do we really need another to turn on the light?
- Why did God have to become man to be a Wonderful Counselor to us?
- If Jesus is “Mighty God” and “Eternal Father” how must we respond?
- How has He been your Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father and Prince of Peace?
- What preparations are you making for Christmas this week?