Sunday, December 10, 2017
- Tell or read the Zachariah and Elizabeth story from Luke 1. What are your impressions?
- How were their prayers heard and their curse turned to comfort? Do you personally know this comfort?
- When has your number come up like Zach in 1:9, or are you still waiting for that God-purpose for which you were born?
- Have you had any possible encounters with angels? (1:11) Why does God send angels or allow you to be another’s angel?
- What does “fathers’ hearts being turned to their children” have to do with preparing for the Lord for Christmas? (Luke1:17)
- What does this story tell us about how God considers the pre-born? (1:15 & 41)
- Herod was building his greatness brutally with darkness and death (Matt. 2:16). God is building His kingdom by bringing comfort through light in the darkness and life from death. Which kingdom have you engaged most?