“The Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth, so help me, ME” ~God
Bringing the Message: Charlie Carnes
- What connection is there between the passages John 14:6-7 and Gal 1:6-9?
- Why do we have a tendency to change, dismiss or water down the truth of the gospel?
- Romans 9:19-21 teaches us that God (the potter) forms and creates each of us (the clay) for a specific purpose. Do you know yours?
- As you live out your purpose, do you struggle with some of God’s Truth?
- Reflect on the shepherds. They were the first to be trusted with the truth of the Messiah coming to earth, who would grow up to take away the sins of the world and be “the Way, the TRUTH and the Life.” Do you think they changed or watered down what they heard and saw in order to be more acceptable to their friends, family and community?