Psalm 127 & 128
- What are your impressions of these two Psalms after reading them?
- Who built the house that you live in? Who built the home?
- What does it mean for the Lord to build your house?
- Even though we are diligent in securing our community and country, who/what do we rely on for a secure prosperous community?
- What is the difference between eating the bread of anxious toil (127:2) and enjoying the fruits of your labor (128:2)?
- Is the sequence from “building the house” to “having kids” a coincidence?
- What is the difference between being fruitful and multiplying and just multiplying?
- How does Jesus add to the house building metaphor in Matt. 7:24-27?