- Whose faith have you heard about and give thanks for? (v. 15-16)
- How is revelation different than other forms of knowledge? How else do we know stuff? (v. 17)
- What is the hope to which you were called? (v. 18)
- What is God’s great power toward us? (v.19)
- How do Christ’s resurrection and heavenly seat and being the head of all things effect us right now? (v. 20)
- What does “over all things to the church” mean? (v. 22) All things AND the church? The CHURCH is over all things? Jesus is over JUST the church? Does it mean something else?
- If God’s power raised Christ’s physical human body from the dead and we the church are now that body, how is it fullness and all in all? (v. 23)
- How is the church more than its members?