1) Of the three: mercy, peace & love, which do you need most this week?
2) If we have a common salvation with these three: Jesus, James and Jude (brothers), how can we NOT contend for our faith? Is there anything better?
3) False teaching is betrayed by bad behavior. Do you have any sensual desires not under the Lordship of Christ (verse 4)?
4) Is the worst threat to the church from within or without (verse 4)?
5) Discuss the three Old Testament examples Jude uses in verses 5-7.
6) What is the definition of a Christian for Jude?
7) Are there any false teachings that are tempting for us?