Sunday, November 15th, 2020
- When did the temptations come to Jesus? (vs 1-2) After a spiritual high? At a weak moment? When are you most likely to be tempted? When are you most likely to resist?
- In each temptation (v 3-13) what was its appeal? Its price? How does Jesus answer temptation? (vs 4, 8 & 12)
- What was Jesus’ custom (v 16)? What is yours?
- How does Jesus do “spiritual warfare?”
- How is Jesus like the second Adam who gets it right? Read Romans 5:12-17; 1 Cor. 15:22 & 45.
- What is Jesus’ ministry (vs 18-19)?
- Does God work only for the children of Abraham (v 25-27)?
- If Satan had three shots at you, what temptations would he use? What can help you resist? What encouragement do you get from Jesus’ example?