Sunday, October 27th, 2019
1) If my stuff is my stuff, what does money do for me according to proverbs 1:19?
2) If I think your stuff is my stuff, what does that get me? 30:15
3) If I think my stuff is God’s stuff, what does that get me? 21:26 & 28:16
4) According to 22:7, are you a slave or free? How close to free are you? (see also 22:26-27)
5) What is the difference between the godly poor 28:6 and the ungodly poor 10:4?
6) What is the difference between the godly rich10:22 and the ungodly rich15:27?
7) According to 3:9-10, if you want God’s blessing what do you do with your first and best?
8) What financial lesson do we learn from the ant in 30:25 (also 13:11)?