Sunday, October 18th, 2020
1) Can you think of a time in particular that a situation in your life was altered dramatically simply because someone showed up? Was it positive or negative that they showed up?
2) Can you think of a time in particular that a situation in your life was altered dramatically because Jesus showed up?
3) What ways should you or do you acknowledge the presence of God in your daily life?
4) Do you think that the Roman Centurion in Matthew 8:5-13 was a Christian (a true Jesus-follower)? Can someone have faith in God, but not have an ongoing relationship with Jesus?
5) How does acknowledging the presence of God and having faith in its life-changing power change your daily perspective? (1 Peter 1:3-5; 8-9)