Sunday, Feb 11 ’18 ~ 1 Sam 1 & 2
- Review 1 Samuel 1 & 2, the story of Hannah. Discuss your first impressions.
- What are the positives and negatives of Hannah’s story?
- Who caused Hannah’s loss (1:5)? How was it resolved (1:19)? What was the end of her story (2:21)? Is God faithful?
- How much faith would it take to hand your only son over to an old man with wicked sons (2:11-12)?
- Should our kids have more choice in following the Lord like Eli’s or should we be more intentional like Hannah (1:11, 28)?
- What happens if you put anyone—spouse, kids or grandkids—before the Lord (2:29)?
- What are you currently grieving now? How do you talk to God about it?
- What aspects of your life do you need to dedicate to the Lord?