Sunday, August 4th
- When religious leaders (Pharisees) and politicians (Herodians) 12:13 conspire, and feel threatened what is usually the outcome?
- Look at our money (a coin or a bill) what clues on it suggest under whose authority we buy and sell?
- What were the Sadducees really wanting to know with their hypothetical story they brought to Jesus?
- What do we learn from Jesus response in 24-27?
- Why does Jesus ask his question in v. 37?
- How does the leafy fig tree from 11:14 continue to illustrate temple ministry seen here again in 12:38-40?
- How does the widow illustrate what is required to follow Jesus? What is significant about her having two coins?