Sunday, March 31st, 2019 – Galatians 5
- (5:1) What things have bound you in the past?
- (5:4-6) How are we justified? What counts?
- (5:7) What tends to distract you from the Jesus race? Has there been a time in your life you felt closer to God than you are now?
- (5:13) Do you use your freedom to walk closer to God and serve others, or as distant from the Lord as you can but still claim Him?
- (5:14-15) If you have crucified the sin nature (v. 25) and live by the Spirit, what law do you need?
- (5:16-17) Describe your personal conflict in the Spirit vs sinful nature fight?
- Living to please yourself looks like 5:19-21. Living by the Spirit 5:16, led by the Spirit v. 18, and keeping step with the Spirit in v. 25 grows spiritual fruit (5:23). Which list do you see growing in your life?