Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
1) According to Romans 10:8-15 how are we saved? Are you ever tempted to believe and not confess? Why do you suppose that believers in countries where it is illegal to confess do it anyway?
2) What would change in our life if we prayed Acts 4:24-31? Tell of a time you did something with great boldness in the face of opposition. How did it come out?
3) Regardless of immediate outcomes how does Romans 8:31-39 impact your life?
4) How do we do Hebrews 13:3?
5) According to Acts 14:22, what must happen to enter the kingdom?