Sunday, December 6th, 2020
- To be part of God’s plan, how important is it to have a Godly, obedient lifestyle despite less than favorable circumstances (1:6)?
- How do you prepare people for the Lord (1:17)?
- How did Zechariah’s consequences emphasize the mission of Gabriel (1:19-20)?
- How long did Elizabeth have to wait to experience God’s favor (1:25)?
- How did Mary’s response differ from Zechariah’s (1:18, 34, 28)?
- How encouraging must it have been for Mary to have Elizabeth (1:45)?
- What are your impressions of Mary’s response in 46-55 and Zechariah’s response in 67-79?