Sunday, Oct 21, 2018 ~ 2 Thess 2:3:1-5
- According to verse 1, who is praying for whom? Who do you want praying for you when it really matters?
- What is prayed for in verse 1? How do you do this?
- How do you pray for those who don’t yet have faith? How do you pray for wicked people who will never have faith?
- How do you pray verse 3? Have you seen it happen?
- How do you pray verse 4? How do you know if you are doing what God wants or what you want?
- Do you have any examples of growing in God’s love and Christ’s perseverance? Do you desire this enough to ask for it?
- If this is how Paul asks them to pray, how does he pray for them (chapter 1)?
- How is this an encouraging passage for those who are suffering?