Sunday, June 9th, 2019
- In the book of Mark so far, how does Jesus’ authority get recognized?
Þ Who notices His authority?
Þ Who disregards/ignores His authority?
- Where do you see yourself mostly in the above questions? Is it easy for you to recognize and accept Jesus’ authority? Why or why not?
- Like Jesus in regard to the bleeding woman, are you living in such a way that you are a surprise blessing to anyone who may brush up against you? Why or why not?
- In verse 30 Jesus notices the bleeding woman because power left Him. If miracles took something from Jesus, how much more will living like Jesus take from us? What do you do to be sure that you have the energy and “power” to live faithfully?
- Do you have the faith to be laughed at when you speak the truth and life? (v. 39-40)
- In verse 36, Jesus says a simple line that is very profound: Don’t be afraid, just believe. Is there an area in your life where you need to be told this?