Sun, December 3 ~ Luke’s Christmas LIGHT!
- Although we normally skip over them, why are the first 4 verses of Luke important? How does his effort shine the light?
- According to Col. 4:14 who was Luke and what gives him the authority to tell Jesus’ story?
- What is Zechariah’s part in shining the light (Luke 1:75-79)?
- When has the light dawned for you (1:78-79)?
- How can you shine the light?
- Are you living 1:79 this Christmas season?
- How can you, like just Luke with no titles, in your profession (he was a doctor) make a kingdom impact (Luke wrote the most content in the NT), maybe more than many professional ministers?
- Pray for your new Board of Administration (BOA) and for ministry direction into the new year!