Sunday, September 20th, 2020
1) According to Romans 5:10, how does God treat His enemies?
2) How did Jesus treat His enemies in Luke 24:34?
3) According to Matthew 5:44-45, How does God treat our enemies? How should we? (and please pray for rain!)
4) In Matthew 10:36 who are our enemies, why does it matter so much how we treat them?
5) How does the Parable of the weeds in Matthew 13:24-30 & 36-43 illustrate how to treat our enemies?
6) If this is how we biblically treat our enemies, how should we treat those with which we have more minor disagreements?