Sunday, Mar 25, 2018 ~ David, Part III
- How do Jonathan and his armor bearer in 1 Sam. 14:6 encourage you?
- What is the difference between killing in war- time and murder in peace time (1 Kings 2:5)?
- What are your impressions of Israel’s Special Forces listed in 2 Sam 23? Which is your favorite? What do they tell us about things like honor, submission to authority and fearing God and nothing else?
- Are there any civilian affairs you need to be free of to “soldier for Christ?” (2 Tim. 2:3-4)?
- Why was Jesus amazed by the centurion in Matt. 8: 8-10?
- Have you undertaken any exploits for the Lord? Might you in the future?
- Even after David and many of the Special Forces’ failures, how can they and we still have a heart for God? (1 Jn. 1: 8-9)