Sunday, March 11, 2018 ~ 1 Samuel 16-24
- What does it mean to be a person after God’s own heart? (1 Sam 13:14)
- What do we have to do or change to be a person after God’s own heart?
- How do we learn to look at others the way God does, to look beyond their outward appearance into their heart? (16:7)
- How does Saul’s relationship with God differ from David’s?
- How is David’s heart different than his men’s? (24:4-7)
- What does God see in your heart today? Are you with Him wholeheartedly, just following along to see where it takes you, or just doing what seems right or expedient to you at the time?
- What causes you to lose heart? Who is your David to encourage you? (17:32)