Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018 ~ 2 Thess. 1
- How do you greet people on the phone, on e-mail and in person a) when you haven’t seen them for awhile, b) when you are celebrating, c) when you are suffering?
- Why is “Grace and peace to you” an appropriate and familiar greeting in the New Testament letters?
- If you have heard the statement, “there, but for the grace of God, go I,” explain what is meant.
- Give a recent example of grace you have received and given.
- Paul says “Peace to you”; will you receive it? What would that look like in your life?
- How do you stay at peace when your life is full of chaos and even persecution?
- What specifically are you thanking God for these days?
- Pray 2 Thess. 1:11-12 for your group.