Sunday, January 10th, 2021
Note: ask different group members to read a section to themselves and then share with the group their thoughts. Or if they have already read the chapter, answer the questions below.
- Jesus says “go in peace” (7:50, 8:39, 8:48, 8:55). Because Jesus has brought you peace do you go home and bring his peace there?
- Jesus says His family are those who hear and does what He says (8:21). Can you really have family if everyone does their own thing?
- 8:4-15 What kind of soil are you? What is being produced in your life?
- What happens if we don’t listen and apply (8:18)? Any darkness in your house that needs light?
- 8:22-25 share a storm in your life that Jesus has calmed or needs to.
- Why does “pig demon guy” have to go home to tell (8:39) while “demon gals” (8:2-3) get to go with and support Jesus?
- Jesus’ touches the unclean and sends them home clean (8:45 & 54). What area of your life do you need faith and Jesus touch to “go in peace” (7:50, 8:48)?