Sunday, April 7th 2019
- Share an impossible situation or obstacle that you are facing or have overcome.
- Discuss Gen. 6:1-6 and Job 1:6. What are the “sons of God” and the “Nephilim?” Do they exist today?
- Discuss the armor of God in Eph. 6:6-20. Why do we need it?
- How did Moses (Joshua 13:12), David (1 Sam. 17:45-46) and Benaiah (2 Sam 23:20-21) slay their giants?
- Read Proverbs 28:1. Are you fleeing or bold?
- Discuss the struggle described in Genesis 3:15 in preceding generations. Who wins? How?