Sunday, Oct 14, 2018 ~ 2 Thess 2:13-17
- How encouraging is it to be warned of hard things coming? Would you rather be surprised?
- How is thankfulness related to encouragement (v. 13)?
- Is being religious your idea or do you know that you are “chosen” and “called”? By what and to what (vs. 13 & 14) are you called or chosen?
- Because hard times and suffering are inevitable, where do you draw encouragement?
- What are we encouraged to do in verse 15? How do we do it?
- Is there any difference between encouraging circumstances, encouraging people or eternal encouragement?
- What are we strengthened to in verse 17?