Sunday, June 2nd, 2019
- If we are to listen (v.3), hear (9, 23, 24), perceive (12), understanding (12, 33) what conclusions are we supposed to come to? How important is it?
- What is the main point of the sower parable (1-20)? Are there any secondary points? What kind of soil are you?
- What is the main point of the Lamp parable? (21-23)? What should you do with it?
- What is the point of the “measure” parable (24-25)? Are you a “have” or a “have not?”
- What is the point of the seed parable (26-29)?
- What is the point of the mustard seed parable (30-34)?
- What do the collection of parables in Mark 4 tells collectively?