Sunday, May 26, 2019
Read Mark 3: 7-35.
- in 7-12: What do the people want?
Þ What are the disciples doing?
Þ What do the evil spirits do?
Þ What does Jesus say/do?
- Why does Jesus call many of them again?
- Why does Jesus “withdraw” verse 7, or go up on the “mountainside” verse 13, but then go back to the house in v.20?
- What does Jesus’ family accuse him of in v.21? What about the teachers of the law in v.22?
- Who is Jesus people and who isn’t according to v.35?
- If you were there in chapter 3, where would you be and why?