Sunday, March 3rd, 2019
- What is going on in Luke 10:1-12? Who is giving peace to whom/what?
- Is the place you’re meeting in a “house of peace” with people of peace inhabiting it?
- Where does the peace come from? Whose is it?
- Why doesn’t it stick? (v. 6) What do you do? (v. 10)
- If you find a person of peace what are you to do according to verse 7? Why?
- According to Isaiah 48:18, how much peace is available under what conditions?
- In your own words, what kind of people is the Lord looking for in this passage?