Sunday, September 13th, 2020
1) “If God is for us, who can be against us?” Where are you most likely to quit living this truth?
2) ”Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen?” When you feel or are told that you don’t measure up, how serious should you take it?
3) “Who then is the one who condemns?” According to these verse, where does condemnation come from? Where doesn’t it?
4) “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?” What threatens your faith in this verse?
5) As we work our way through these 4 questions what do we become according to 8:37?
Who will you encourage this week?