Sunday, September 22nd, 2019
- According to Proverbs 24:1 & 2, how do we treat the “evil” people in our lives?
- According to verses 5 & 6, what will engaging the “wise” people do for us?
- According to verse 7, what do we expect out of the “foolish” people in our lives?
- What else does the Proverbs have to say about these three types of people? (2:12-15, 9:8-9, 1:7 & 26:3)
- What do we do if we recognize a foolish or evil tendency in our own lives (3:5, 20:9, 14:16)?
- According to 13:20, who should we let have closest access to us?
- In the Proverbs, what is the difference between fun and foolishness? For example 15:13-19 & 22).